Isolation of access to the functions of the service WeFire.TV is based on the role system. On the moment the following roles are distinguished:
1. The role "Nonregistered user", that allows:
2. The role "Registered user" that allows:
3. The role "Channel Editor" that allows:
The role "Channel Editor" can be designated by the channels administrators.
4. The role "Channel Administrator" that allows
In the future the channel administrators will be offered the number of additional services such as possibility of adding the opinion polls, extended statistics on TV viewers/radio listeners and others.
To obtain the role "Channel Administrator" it is necessary to pass the procedure of the channel owner verification.
5. The role "Technical Support" that allows:
The role "Technical Support" can be designated to the staff of WeFire.TV only.
6. The role "Site Administrator" that allows:
Warning! This site is still in beta phase!
A lot of coding and translations from Russian language is still have to be done, so use it at your own risk :)
Q: Why do you call it "beta"?
A: Caus its beta than nothing!
|For TV viewers
||For channel owners